Friday 12 February 2010



Hello:)

My name is Caroline Jacobsen, my nickname is Caro. I was born 8 January 1994, and I'm sixteen years old. I live in Norway, in a little place called Sveio, Mølstrevåg down by the sea, I live with my grandparents and I have two cats. My hair is dark brown and my eyes are blue.

I like sport and I play volleyball for Sveio IL, tree times a week, it's very fun. I go to Sveio secondary school, it's a new school just a few years old. At school I like Music, physical education and art &manual work.

In my free time I like to be with my friends, rearrange my room, and go shopping. At the summer I like to drive boat,kayak and be on boat trips in our boat. I love listening to music such as: Donkeyboy, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Alicia Keys and wireless music at p4.

In my holidays I work at Expert, that my grandfather owns, and travel abroad with my family. Me and my friend Anette is going down to Portugal this May, we're looking forward to meeting you.


Email: caro_jacobsen@hotmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment