Friday 12 February 2010




Hello:)

My name is Louise Jacobsen. I'm 16 years old and 1.64m. I have long, light brown hair and blue eyes. And I have a boyfriend, his name is Jarle :)

I live in Sveio, Norway. I was born the 14th February 1994, Valentines day :D . I have two parents, one brother and two sisters. I have two horses and one dog, but I must sell my horses.
In my free times I play volleyball, we are so many girls on my age so we must have two teams. The name on our volleyball club is Sveio Volleyball. I practice volleyball 3-5 times a week. I play in a school band, I had played in a school band since 3th grade. And I also take ride classes every week.
I love shopping and spending time with my boyfriend and my friends, drawing and on line.
I love traveling to other countries, the most exiting trip was to Florida and Miami.
I have a motorcycle, a Shadow. It's a 125ccm.
At school I like physical education, mathematic, art and crafts. I don't like social studies, English, religion and Norwegian.
Our school is 3 years old, and we are around 160 students.


Hugs from Louise:)

E-post: louise_52821402@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment